Mouse class provides methods to emulate mouse events like a real user.
clicknium.mouse : The mouse driver instance.
- click: perform a single click with the specified mouse button
- double_click: perform a double click with the specified mouse button
- up: place the mouse at the desired location, and release the mouse button back up
- down: place the mouse at the desired location, and press the mouse button down
- move: move the mouse cursor to the X and Y integer coordinates
- scroll: do the mouse scroll wheel
- position: get the position of the mouse cursor